About the Role:
Zuti is seeking a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) to join its Software team. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, embedded and software engineers and designers pushing the cutting edge of hardware and software. You will be involved in a rich variety of projects focused on real world applications and innovative solutions in robotics and collaborative automation.
To excel, you need to possess outstanding software prototyping and programming skills. You will play an essential role in rapidly iterating software concepts in an agile development environment, and in helping realize them from lab to real world. You enjoy being challenged, love learning, are detail-oriented, appreciate working with people from varied backgrounds, and love what you do.
Specific Responsibilities will vary by project, but may include:
- Cloud application development and testing
- Robotic Operating Systems such as ROS to control robotic systems
- Computer Vision and applications
- Robotic path planning, process and visualization
- Machine learning/AI for autonomy and collaboration
- Assist with overall software architecture design, including designing interfaces between subsystems i.e., sensors, motor drive controllers, power electronics etc.
- GUI & 3D Interactive Graphical Environments
- Experience programming in C/C++, Python, or Java
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
Nice to Haves:
- Dabbled with developing and maintaining open-source software
- Knowledge/Project work in ROS
- Familiarity with TCP/IP network programming
- Passion for robotics, machine learning and technology interaction
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of Linux at kernel level, preferably Ubuntu
- RTOS concepts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical and Electronics / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Instrumentation Information Systems , or related field.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Automobile, Aviation, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical
Zuti Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Zuti Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd